Ways to Give
Annual gifts from people like you provide the critical ongoing support we need to work with local landowners on new projects, offer education and outreach opportunities on our protected lands, and provide matching dollars for the large grants that help fund many of our conservation projects. A gift of any size qualifies you as a member.
You might be wondering: What do I get for my membership gift?
- You will receive news about conservation on a regular basis by the means you choose: print newsletter, email, social media. You just let us know.
- You’ll also get invitations to regular tours and events, including our annual Living River Celebration.
- And you’ll be contributing to all of our projects, current and future.
- As a member, you’ll also be able to spend time with other members, people like you who love western Oregon and its natural splendors.
To give click Donate Now, or mail your donation to:
McKenzie River Trust
120 Shelton McMurphey Blvd
Eugene, OR 97401
To learn more about making a bequest to the McKenzie River Trust in your will, visit our Planned Giving page.
Join our Monthly Giving for the Land program! It’s easy, secure, and helps sustain land conservation in western Oregon year-round.
- Reliable support! Your monthly gift provides a stable flow of support throughout the year, allowing us to focus more time and effort on land conservation.
- It’s easy! You can sign-up online through our secure server (just select “Recurring Gift” under Donation Type). Your monthly donation is automatically deducted from your debit or credit card and charged around the same time each month.
- Increase the value! Automatic donations reduce our administrative costs.
- Easy on the pocketbook! Spread your donation out over time.
- Tax deductible! You will receive an end-of-the year giving statement summarizing your donations.
Many employers have a Matching Gift Program and will match your contribution by giving the same amount, or in some cases, more. Other employers may offer different options to help support charitable giving. Be sure to ask your employer about what they might offer.
The McKenzie River Trust is a member of EarthShare Oregon. In workplaces throughout Oregon and Southwest Washington, EarthShare partners to offer employees ways to connect with nature and donate to causes that protect it. EarthShare supporters can choose to get involved with nearly 80 EarthShare conservation groups. See if your employer is a member of EarthShare.
The McKenzie River Trust is a nonprofit partner of 1% for the Planet, inspiring businesses around the world to contribute 1% of their sales to environmental groups around the world – investing in a healthy planet. MRT is listed as an approved partner of 1% for the Planet funding. See if your workplace is interested in participating.
If you are a business owner, please visit our Business Supporters page to learn more about our business supporter program and to get involved.
Your honorary or memorial gift to the McKenzie River Trust creates a lasting tribute to someone special, helping to protect the beautiful landscapes of western Oregon. The Trust will acknowledge your gift with a card to the person or family you ask us to notify.
Would you like to introduce the local conservation work of the McKenzie River Trust to someone special – someone who appreciates the outdoors and the natural world that surrounds us? A donation in someone’s name is the perfect gift for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, or the holidays. That special someone will then receive our newsletters offering details about our local land conservation work and invitations to join us on guided tours of our protected properties.